Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel's Boat attraction at midday
Psycho the Weasel's Boat
October 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
Psycho the Weasel's Boat was designed to be jam-packed with Psycho the Weasel's wacky possessions, but enemies of fun made him smash them to pieces so nobody would enjoy it too much and die.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too boring for wimps.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Psycho the Weasel's Boat alternative experience.
- The letters in "Psycho the Weasel's Boat" can be scrambled to spell "Basehw Slp'teho Yacost E."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cricket.