Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pocahontas' Boat thrill ride, positively decaying in the morning sunlight
September 14, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Pocahontas' Boat was designed to be jam-packed with Pocahontas' Bo's wacky possessions, but Disney security made her sell them for scrap so nobody would try to eat it and call the cops.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After going on this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to experience something more stimulating.
- Thrill ride may be too intense for immature children.
- During bad rainfall, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This thrill ride closes at twilight.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and glasses within the vehicle at significant times.
- Because this is an outdated thrill ride, viewers are required to obtain themed glasses.
- The tower of Pocahontas' Boat can be seen from as far away as Disney Drive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.