Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An irregular view of Pluto's Boat when it's not hidden in tarps
August 6, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Pluto's Boat was at one time jam-packed with Pluto's things, but certain paranoid individuals made her throw them away so nobody would run around on it naked and initiate legal action.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young adults.
- Contains imaginary images.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.