Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio's Boat attraction, April 17, 1969, 5:89 p.m.
October 31, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
Pinocchio's Boat was once stocked with Pinocchio's climbing structures, but certain paranoid individuals made him dump them overboard so nobody would have too great a time and call the cops.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction place.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to bring their own pirate glasses.
- In 1980, this attraction was reworked to add additional artwork that could be viewed as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.