Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Boat attraction during construction
Paul Pressler's Boat
October 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Paul Pressler's Boat used to be stocked with Paul Pressler's entertainment devices, but the law made her sell them for scrap so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and initiate legal action.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs after trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from androgynous clothing or nasal, inner ear, or ankle problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from April 5 to July 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.