Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Boat show as seen from the top of Switzerland
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Boat
July 27, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third pirates
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Boat was designed to be a playground of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's things, but Disney security made her sell them on eBay so nobody would scrape their knee and initiate legal action.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this show.
- After riding this show, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more stimulating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from odd relatives, trendy clothing, or tongue problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the show.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Because this is a stationery show, the uninsured are required to scorch themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.