Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A common view of Nemo's Boat when it's covered in tarps
April 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nemo's Boat was designed to be full of Nemo's things, but certain paranoid individuals made him throw them away so nobody would have too great a time and write a stern letter.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction may have cost more than $318 to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Jafar when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.