Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nemo's Boat train, December 5, 2005, 5:46 p.m.
February 19, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nemo's Boat used to be stocked with Nemo's things, but management made him sell them for scrap so nobody would scrape their knee and initiate legal action.
- If you are allergic to officials, then you may want to avoid this train.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and opinions within the vehicle at all times.
- One of the castles was constructed to tame like Frankenweenie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.