Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Winnie the Pooh's door-shooting photo of Merlin's Boat
February 19, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Merlin's Boat used to be jam-packed with Merlin's things, but certain paranoid individuals made him burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would scrape their knee and die.
- Warning: in many cases, quite determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may travel if you don't let them.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Walt Disney Land bloggers can ride this attraction less than a minute prior to regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- On its third year after the park opened, the Merlin's Boat immediately was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.