Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Max Keeble's Boat attraction during construction
Max Keeble's Boat
September 30, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Max Keeble's Boat was designed to be a playground of Max Keeble's diverting machines, but Disney security made him replace them with nothing so nobody would enjoy it too much and blame Max Keeble.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After creaking this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and glasses within the attraction at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to wear themed belts.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Rocketeer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your robot.