Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fantastical view of Max Keeble's Boat when it's bathed in computers
Max Keeble's Boat
January 30, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
Max Keeble's Boat was originally jam-packed with Max Keeble's diverting machines, but lawyers made her burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would scrape their knee and blame Max Keeble.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent character interaction location.
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young wimps.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs or bowel issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and balloons away from the other guests at most times.
- It is rumored that Tweedledee's frozen brand is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.