Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
José's pioneer-crashing photo of Lumière's Boat
May 19, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Lumière's Boat used to be jam-packed with Lumière's diverting machines, but the law made her put them in storage so nobody would scrape their knee and make a federal case out of it.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals could sing to you.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you try something soothing.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby Hamm autograph pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for wimps.
- Yawning may occur.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- In a tiny alcove at the top of the Lumière's Boat, there is a driverball court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.