Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's Boat attraction as seen from the top of Paris
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's Boat
February 16, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Greater than five jollies (by www.DressKeteer.com)
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's Boat was designed to be jam-packed with Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's climbing structures, but enemies of fun made him dump them overboard so nobody would get a boo boo and initiate legal action.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, go on something calmer.
- During selected "Faithful Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can repeatedly ride this attraction less than an hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from inexplicable phobias, sin, or stomach, immunological, elbow, or bowel complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Cast members maintain a private journal in which is listed the names of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ron Clements when you are stuck in the lush room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tiki.