Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lobo's Boat attraction, rapidly tumbling in the fading sunlight
January 24, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Lobo's Boat was once jam-packed with Lobo's entertainment devices, but certain paranoid individuals made him throw them away so nobody would run around on it naked and get all huffy.
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to repeatedly ride this attraction just a half hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable Tweedledee photo garden.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- This was one of the least famous "O ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.