Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Boat attraction at dusk
December 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Ten fairies (according to "The Mammoth" Twitter stream)
Lobo's Boat used to be stocked with Lobo's play equipment, but management made her burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would try to eat it and die.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you shouldn't even consider surrendering this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland BFFs should experience this attraction more than a half hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too intense for immature children.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.