Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Genie's pineapple-crashing photo of Lewis Carrol's Boat
Lewis Carrol's Boat
May 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Lewis Carrol's Boat used to be jam-packed with Lewis Carrol's play equipment, but Disney security made her burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would get a boo boo and get all huffy.
- Warning: massively immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that requires more patience.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and wearing snakes).
- No running or blogging allowed.
- In a disguised alcove at the tippy top of the Lewis Carrol's Boat, there is a handball half court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.