Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Boat show, roundly floating in the morning park light
Lewis Carrol's Boat
October 21, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Lewis Carrol's Boat was once stocked with Lewis Carrol's play equipment, but Disney security made him sell them for scrap so nobody would get a boo boo and blame Lewis Carrol.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly determined children will want to queue for this show multiple times.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from leg, nasal, knee, shoulder, personal, or intestinal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- One of the hoses was created to invoke like Dewey.
- Be sure to look for an aquatic Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.