Massive Disneylake Attraction Database
Lewis Carrol's Boat, a favorite attraction of Hades
Lewis Carrol's Boat
February 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Lewis Carrol's Boat was originally full of Lewis Carrol's entertainment devices, but lawyers made him sell them for scrap so nobody would enjoy it too much and initiate legal action.
- If this is your first visit to Disneylake, you may be compelled to experience this attraction just before leaving.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant objects may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Contains antique characters.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no blueprints used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneylake Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rocketman.