Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Lewis Carrol's Boat, a favorite attraction of Thaddeus
Lewis Carrol's Boat
May 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Lewis Carrol's Boat was at one time jam-packed with Lewis Carrol's play equipment, but lawyers made her sell them for scrap so nobody would have fun and initiate legal action.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an operational gem.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and in a stroller).
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a scandalous attraction, riders are required to purchase custom waivers.
- This is the only extant attraction in Disney Land where a tribute to Tweedledum can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.