Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Boat attraction at a distance
Lewis Carrol's Boat
August 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Lewis Carrol's Boat used to be full of Lewis Carrol's play equipment, but Disney security made her throw them away so nobody would get a boo boo and make a federal case out of it.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and balloons away from the attraction at most times.
- This attraction originally cost more than $344 trillion to construct (in constant dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.