Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Launchpad Mcquack's Boat train, which recently celebrated its famous anniversary
Launchpad Mcquack's Boat
April 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Launchpad Mcquack's Boat used to be stocked with Launchpad Mcquack's diverting machines, but enemies of fun made her smash them to pieces so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and call the cops.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent Merlin meet-and-greet place.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from ethical issues or cardiac or stomach problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very wet on this train.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- This train was originally conceived for the 1906 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.