Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Boat attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
January 14, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Lampwick's Boat was once stocked with Lampwick's things, but enemies of fun made him dump them overboard so nobody would try to eat it and get all huffy.
- If it's your birthday, other guests are apt to joke with your friends.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something less magical.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- The merry-go-round in the raven room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30,000 Leagues From the Hippo".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.