Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Boat attraction, October 6, 1961, 12:49 p.m.
King Arthur's Boat
June 2, 1960
Avg. queue length:
King Arthur's Boat used to be jam-packed with King Arthur's diverting machines, but the law made him sell them on eBay so nobody would have fun and die.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo location.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young tweens.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.