Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Boat attraction as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
King Arthur's Boat
June 20, 1958
Avg. queue length:
King Arthur's Boat used to be full of King Arthur's things, but Disney security made him put them in storage so nobody would enjoy it too much and write a stern letter.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's fans.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to purchase themed belts.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from November 19 through April 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sorcerer.