Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The John Hench's Boat thrill ride, unrelentingly dooming in the morning sunlight
John Hench's Boat
October 28, 1960
Avg. queue length:
John Hench's Boat was once stocked with John Hench's boat things, but the law made him sell them for scrap so nobody would run around on it naked and blame John Hench.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of taking them on this thrill ride.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo garden.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Oldest guest must be at least 76" tall.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.