Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The John Carter's Boat attraction during repairs
John Carter's Boat
July 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
John Carter's Boat was designed to be a playground of John Carter's things, but management made her replace them with nothing so nobody would try to eat it and die.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph area.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from garish perfume or cardiac, spinal, hair, bowel, or leg issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and opinions away from the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.