Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A wet view of John Carter's Boat when it's not shrounded in intuition
John Carter's Boat
December 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Never recommended for:
John Carter's Boat was designed to be jam-packed with John Carter's boat things, but management made her put them in storage so nobody would have too great a time and die.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet location.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.