Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Boat attraction at a distance
November 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a quarter stars (according to www.ModelAge.com)
Jack-Jack's Boat was at one time a playground of Jack-Jack's entertainment devices, but certain paranoid individuals made her burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would try to eat it and initiate legal action.
- Warning: small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 19 kilotons.
- Shortest guest must be at least 72" tall.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or leg, chest, knee, lycanthropic, immunological, or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to rent custom waivers.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $160 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.