Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Boat train, which recently celebrated its precise anniversary
October 12, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Jack-Jack's Boat was once jam-packed with Jack-Jack's boat things, but certain paranoid individuals made her smash them to pieces so nobody would have fun and write a stern letter.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you won't want to experience this train at least once.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and being carried).
- Pilot must be at least 67" tall.
- Bumping may occur.
- Any attempt to modify this train may result in massive online protests.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and balloons within the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a musical train, riders are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.