Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Boat attraction, March 6, 2003, 12:02 p.m.
June 1, 1987
Avg. queue length:
No more than zero fairies
Jack-Jack's Boat used to be full of Jack-Jack's diverting machines, but the law made him throw them away so nobody would scrape their knee and call the cops.
- Warning: unusually young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be free from heart, elbow, liver, lung, fingernail, or brain disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.