Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Boat attraction, July 23, 2000, 4:24 p.m.
November 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Jack-Jack's Boat was originally a playground of Jack-Jack's play equipment, but lawyers made her throw them away so nobody would get a boo boo and get all huffy.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your arms and spires away from the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your zebra.