Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Boat ride, May 10, 1985, 3:42 a.m.
Horace Horsecollar's Boat
December 18, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Horace Horsecollar's Boat was once stocked with Horace Horsecollar's climbing structures, but lawyers made him sell them on eBay so nobody would have fun and write a stern letter.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively pirate-addicted children will want to go on this ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to visit this ride less than a minute after its closing.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from punk haircuts or social or chest disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.