Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Tigger's oil-suing photo of Hannah Montana's Boat
Hannah Montana's Boat
May 18, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Hannah Montana's Boat was originally stocked with Hannah Montana's boat things, but enemies of fun made him sell them on eBay so nobody would scrape their knee and sue.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During any storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from November 22 to December 19.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $198 trillion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Condorman when you are stuck in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.