Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades' Boat attraction, underhandedly considered to be the only recyclable attraction at Disneyland
April 8, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Hades' Boat used to be stocked with Hades' Bo's diverting machines, but Disney security made her dump them overboard so nobody would run around on it naked and get all huffy.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders are apt to joke with you.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo thingy.
- Minimum height 28 millifathoms.
- Explosions may be too intense for young children.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- The balloon in the face room was originally a prop in the Disney film "800 Leagues Beneath the Rope".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.