Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle's Boat thrill ride, greatly rotting in the shrouded candlelight
George of the Jungle's Boat
May 29, 2010
Avg. queue length:
George of the Jungle's Boat was at one time full of George of the Jungle's things, but Disney security made her burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would have too great a time and call the cops.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after taking them on this thrill ride.
Policies and Warnings
- During particularly intense weather, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get compressed on this thrill ride.
- Be sure to keep your arms and shoes away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Nemo was frequently not allowed to see this thrill ride on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bullwhip.