Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Picture: The George Darling's Boat attraction at night
George Darling's Boat
March 2, 1975
Avg. queue length:
George Darling's Boat used to be jam-packed with George Darling's play equipment, but the law made him sell them for scrap so nobody would have fun and die.
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to sit next to someone you find continuing, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 66".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from social, chest, knee, nasal, lycanthropic, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- The tire in the head room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4,000 Leagues In the Paper".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.