Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The George Darling's Boat attraction as seen from the top of the jungle
George Darling's Boat
October 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
George Darling's Boat used to be jam-packed with George Darling's climbing structures, but certain paranoid individuals made her sell them for scrap so nobody would have fun and write a stern letter.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction area.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and balloons within the attraction at various times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to have princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.