Massive Modeland Attraction Database
At right: The George Darling's Boat attraction, September 8, 1978, 2:48 p.m.
George Darling's Boat
October 19, 2002
Avg. queue length:
George Darling's Boat was designed to be full of George Darling's diverting machines, but lawyers made him throw them away so nobody would have fun and initiate legal action.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Pregnant dragonslayers should not ride.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- In 2006, this attraction was updated to add additional artwork from the classic "George Darling's Boat" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Modeland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.