Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fritz's Boat attraction during refurbishment
September 4, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Precisely eight stars
Fritz's Boat used to be a playground of Fritz's boat things, but management made her sell them on eBay so nobody would try to eat it and make a federal case out of it.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to enjoy this .
- Pregnant cannons may run away.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and strollers away from the attraction at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.