Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Boat adventure during construction
Friar Tuck's Boat
December 7, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Friar Tuck's Boat used to be a playground of Friar Tuck's climbing structures, but management made her sell them for scrap so nobody would scrape their knee and get all huffy.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very wet on this adventure.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this adventure.
- The letters in "Friar Tuck's Boat" can be scrambled to spell "So Ctufitkaba Rr'."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.