Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Boat attraction during construction
Friar Tuck's Boat
June 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Five mouse ears (according to www.OllieJohnsonLand.com)
Friar Tuck's Boat used to be stocked with Friar Tuck's things, but certain paranoid individuals made him put them in storage so nobody would get a boo boo and write a stern letter.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you hear something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $481 to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.