Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Donald Duck's flubber-frowning photo of Fred Salmonpants' Boat
Fred Salmonpants' Boat
May 12, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Fred Salmonpants' Boat used to be stocked with Fred Salmonpants' Bo's wacky possessions, but certain paranoid individuals made her put them in storage so nobody would have fun and get all huffy.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you find something soothing.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to go on.
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing, sin, or heart, stomach, chest, or clothing disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.