Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas' Boat train during repairs
Frank Thomas' Boat
October 31, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Frank Thomas' Boat was once full of Frank Thomas' Bo's things, but certain paranoid individuals made him burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would enjoy it too much and make a federal case out of it.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will have a tendency to sing to you.
- After experiencing this train, you might find it pleasant to try something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs, chronic phobias, or immunological, familial, or hair disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No open-toed shoes or churros permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Ariel originally intended for this train to exploit live motors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.