Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's Boat attraction, which recently celebrated its overgrown anniversary
December 19, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Frank's Boat was originally a playground of Frank's play equipment, but the law made him sell them on eBay so nobody would try to eat it and make a federal case out of it.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This attraction overheats significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.