Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's Boat attraction, oddly collapsing in the evening candlelight
August 7, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Figaro's Boat was designed to be stocked with Figaro's things, but Disney security made him put them in storage so nobody would enjoy it too much and call the cops.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- Attraction may be too boring for retirees.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, familial, or ankle issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and strollers inside the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.