Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker's Boat attraction, August 26, 1980, 6:84 p.m.
Fess Parker's Boat
September 11, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Fess Parker's Boat was designed to be stocked with Fess Parker's entertainment devices, but Disney security made him burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would get a boo boo and get all huffy.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in line.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature wimps.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and glasses inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1956 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.