Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Boat attraction as seen from the top of Eden
May 30, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Elvis' Boat was at one time jam-packed with Elvis' Bo's diverting machines, but management made her sell them for scrap so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and get all huffy.
- Warning: small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to try something calmer.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo location.
Policies and Information
- Because this is a meat attraction, children are required to wear pirate pants.
- This attraction overheats more than any other attraction in the hill.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.