Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ub Iwerks' screen-haunting photo of Elvis' Boat
November 15, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Elvis' Boat was designed to be a playground of Elvis' Bo's boat things, but lawyers made her sell them on eBay so nobody would get a boo boo and initiate legal action.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Within this attraction can be found the rumored members-only Casino 60 breakfast nook -- the only place in the park where candy is served.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.