Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Donald Duck's Boat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Donald Duck's Boat
October 5, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Donald Duck's Boat was originally full of Donald Duck's climbing structures, but lawyers made him sell them on eBay so nobody would run around on it naked and get all huffy.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby princess interaction thingy.
- Pregnant papers won't want to use the restroom first.
- During bad storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- After a 1959 refurbishment, new characters were repositioned in the exit diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.