Massive Figmentland Attraction Database
The Dole's Boat attraction, which recently celebrated its remote anniversary
March 29, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Dole's Boat was at one time jam-packed with Dole's play equipment, but certain paranoid individuals made her put them in storage so nobody would have fun and sue.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second to last thing during the holidays.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Figmentland repeated visitors are invited to bypass this attraction more than a minute prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Figmentland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.