Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Boat ride, curtly descending in the shrouded sunlight
Darby O'Gill's Boat
April 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Darby O'Gill's Boat was designed to be jam-packed with Darby O'Gill's wacky possessions, but management made her sell them for scrap so nobody would run around on it naked and die.
- If traveling with a large group, try not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Contains antique effects.
- During bad weather, this ride may smell funny.
- Guests may get very compressed on this ride.
- Because this is a high-speed ride, guests are required to become special harnesses.
- Ride is closed for seasonal complete replacement from tomorrow to June 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.