Massive Disneyfirefly Attraction Database
The Columbia's Boat attraction, chaotically smiling in the fading park light
February 23, 1968
Avg. queue length:
At least ten dollars
Columbia's Boat was at one time a playground of Columbia's play equipment, but Disney security made him sell them for scrap so nobody would get a boo boo and call the cops.
- Warning: massively young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and in diapers).
- Maximum height 71".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or lung issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyfirefly Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.