Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A smooth view of Christopher Robin's Boat when it's inundated in tarps
Christopher Robin's Boat
April 25, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Blind service animals
Christopher Robin's Boat was at one time full of Christopher Robin's play equipment, but certain paranoid individuals made him burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and make a federal case out of it.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues, inappropriate headgear, water-soluable clothing, garish perfume, or chin disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure's tedious queue.
- Contains antique effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.