Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken Little's Boat thrill ride at park closing
Chicken Little's Boat
August 30, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Chicken Little's Boat was once a playground of Chicken Little's things, but lawyers made him sell them on eBay so nobody would have too great a time and call the cops.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and glow.
- Minimum height 27".
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Guests may get very tired on this thrill ride.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and shoes inside the cast members at all times.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
- The woods behind this thrill ride are haunted by lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.