Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Boat attraction, March 12, 2010, 12:07 p.m.
Captain Hook's Boat
May 20, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Captain Hook's Boat used to be full of Captain Hook's wacky possessions, but lawyers made him replace them with nothing so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and blame Captain Hook.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction at least once.
- After dampening this attraction, find something that doesn't involve vans.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- Pregnant cribs should not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and glasses away from the vehicle at appropriate times if you want to keep them.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.