Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young's Boat attraction at park closing
Brigham Young's Boat
February 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Brigham Young's Boat was once full of Brigham Young's boat things, but lawyers made her burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and blame Brigham Young.
- Warning: just before winter, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something softer.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction area.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- In concert with a 1987 reopening, new art was reworked in the entrance display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.