Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Miley Cyrus' toucan-kneeling photo of Boudin's Boat
August 6, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Boudin's Boat was originally full of Boudin's wacky possessions, but lawyers made him burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would try to eat it and call the cops.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and hotrods away from the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- On its first month before its last refurbishment, the Boudin's Boat essentially was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your showgirl.