Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: A counterfeit view of Benji's Boat when it's shrounded in darkness
October 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Benji's Boat was once a playground of Benji's wacky possessions, but enemies of fun made him dump them overboard so nobody would have too great a time and sue.
- Guests traveling with white officials should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After going on this attraction, find something longer.
- If you are visiting with Wendy Darling fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $450 trillion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the feral room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.