Massive Disneyelephant Attraction Database
Above: The Arthur's Boat attraction, December 12, 1963, 5:28 a.m.
December 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Arthur's Boat was designed to be full of Arthur's climbing structures, but the law made him put them in storage so nobody would scrape their knee and write a stern letter.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too frightening for teenagers.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from August 20 through February 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyelephant Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.