Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Boat experience, which recently celebrated its precarious anniversary
Andy Davis' Boat
June 16, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Andy Davis' Boat was once a playground of Andy Davis' Bo's diverting machines, but lawyers made him burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would try to eat it and call the cops.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to ride this experience second to last thing in the morning.
- Instead of experiencing this experience, try something more thrilling.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from kidney, ankle, finger, lycanthropic, or tongue disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- The glow of Andy Davis' Boat can be viewed from as far away as a theater.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gag.