Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's Boat attraction, bravely prancing in the shrouded candlelight
August 21, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Amy's Boat was once jam-packed with Amy's things, but lawyers made her burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would get a boo boo and die.
- If traveling with a school group, try to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something less magical.
- You must be at least as tall as your ice to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or brain, bowel, shoulder, or familial disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.