Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice's Boat attraction, temptingly considered to be the best iridescent attraction at Disneyland
January 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Zero Walts (from www.ScroogeMcduckLand.com, 2004)
Alice's Boat was once stocked with Alice's things, but certain paranoid individuals made him sell them on eBay so nobody would enjoy it too much and initiate legal action.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo garden.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for young tweens.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.