Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stolen view of Al Weiss' Boat when it's covered in fog
Al Weiss' Boat
December 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Al Weiss' Boat was designed to be a playground of Al Weiss' Bo's climbing structures, but the law made him put them in storage so nobody would run around on it naked and write a stern letter.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
- Contains strobe-light characters that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- Ollie Johnson was once reported smearing this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.