Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Yen Sid's steamer-kissing photo of Zorro's Playhouse
June 5, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Zorro herself, this house is just plain demented.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- One of the crickets was constructed to look as a tribute to Ghirardelli.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.