Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Playhouse attraction at park opening
Willie the Giant's Playhouse
December 3, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Willie the Giant herself, this house is just plain strange.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby Aurora autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains holographic effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- This was Alan-A-Dale's least visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.