Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Willie the Giant's Playhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its used anniversary
Willie the Giant's Playhouse
June 11, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Four and a smidge dollars
Painted by Willie the Giant herself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and breath.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for chickens.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to bring their own princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.