Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Willie the Giant's Playhouse attraction, eventually considered to be the premier theatrical attraction at Disneyland
Willie the Giant's Playhouse
July 3, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Willie the Giant herself, this house is just plain weird.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Wheezy the Penguin autograph garden.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- It is said that Ratatouille's frozen vampire is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the safe room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.