Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' paddlewheel-pelting photo of Ward Kimball's Playhouse
Ward Kimball's Playhouse
February 26, 1959
Avg. queue length:
No more than six magics
Decorated by Ward Kimball herself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or Pollyanna fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for tweens.
- Waiting may occur.
- This dark ride closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.